Sunday, February 24, 2013

IVF #1 Basline Appt. #2


Time to get pumped back up.  I thought I'd be a little cliche and throw out a little Kelly Clarkson.  Its time again to kick some infertility butt!  AF arrived this weekend after all those goofy symptoms.  Still not much of a surprise, but can't help be a little bummed out.  I will call first thing tomorrow morning and see if I can get in tomorrow for another blood test and ultrasound baseline appointment.  I feel much less anxious about this so maybe it is a good thing.  Maybe I can be calm?  (Probably not.)

Anyways...something has changed lately.  I don't know what it is.  It is good, but I can't put my finger on it.  I have a whole new attitude.  Life is moving forward.  I don't feel so...stuck.  I've done so many things over the last week that I have been meaning to do for years....yes you read that right...years.  People have noticed that my attitude has changed.  There is a part of me that feels like the old me (me before infertility), but now wiser and stronger.  I'm loving it!  However...I know that it is going to be short lived.  The hormones will catch back up with me and the real me will be back in hiding for awhile.  No need to worry, she will be safe and she will be back!  Wish me luck!  Here's to getting back up started...hurrah!

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...