Monday, July 29, 2013

22 Weeks!

Ha!  I was just thinking how I needed to write about week 21 and when I got on here to post realized it is week 22!  The most exciting thing that happened this week was Dick got to feel his first movement.  Usually at night when I lay down is when baby decides to get really active and I have been checking now for a week to see if I could feel anything...finally I did and I called him in to put his hand on my belly and he felt the movement too!

This week I also started thinking about registering and at least got my registry started at Babies R Us.  I didn't actually add anything to it yet because I was short on time.  I was on my way to meet up with some college friends.  It was fun to find out one of my friends is due on the same exact due date as me, December 2nd.

We've been getting hit with some colder than usual weather this past week that has me thinking FALL.  It is too early for that!  This weekend I played in a bean bag tournament and being outside all day in the cold was such a bummer for a July weekend.

Not much else going on anytime soon.  No doctors appointments or ultrasounds until mid-August.  This Friday marks only 4 months to go until my due date. 

That's all for now! 

Belly pic to come.

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...