Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Suhrfest

2005
 Ahhhhh....it is Suhrfest weekend once again.  A time to relax, kick back (drink a beer or two) and spend time with family & friends.  Well mostly all now family.  There has been skydiving, t-shirts, running and biking, lots of campfireds, bean bags and one year we even went canoeing (but we don't talk about that anymore).
2010

This year I look forward to getting my mind off a few things and really just getting away to enjoy some time with Dicky!  I'm sure there will be pictures to come!

Julie

PS.  I ended up buying the NOOK!!! and I LOVE IT!

UPDATE: Here is our Suhrfest 2011 Family Portrait!!!


Good times were definitely had by all.  Including Bosko and Lady!

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...