Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Second Ultra Sound

Hello from Las Vegas!!  I'm just relaxing in my hotel room following a busy day of travel and work.  I thought I would share an exciting updating following up on my second u/s and appointment on Tuesday.  First my RE checked my lining which was GREAT at over 12mm and even more exciting I had TWO follicles over 21mm.  This is exactly what we were trying to achieve with the medication.  This is very exciting news because prior to going into this appointment we were unsure whether the meds. were helping at all.

Tonight I had to my first self injection.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.


So there you go!  Now I can "try" to take my mind off all the madness of IF and focus on having a good time in Vegas.  Doctors orders!  First some room service and later maybe a few slot machines.


Keep your fingers crossed this month.

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...