Sunday, March 17, 2013

1DP5DT + More!

We are 1DP5DT - or 1 day past 5 day transfer.  I have been feeling extremely tired again!  Right now we are in the phase where the blastocysts should be breaking out of their shells and implanting.  I have been feeling mild cramping since yesterday and hoping it is a good sign.  I got a call this morning that we have 5 more frosties, so 7 in total!

Tomorrow is another big day.  I will be putting in my two week notice at work.  I'm nervous, but excited about the future.  Change is always scary, but I know this will lead to a better future for our family.  Not much else to write about today.  Just getting this post in between naps! :)

9 days left to wait!  Happy St. Pattie's Day to all!!

Julie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't stop thinking about you guys. Wishing, hoping, and praying for the best! Good luck with the two week notice! Hopefully some changes ahead for you! :)

Nicole said...

Good luck with tomorrow! :) Keeping you in my prayers!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...