Everything is going very well with Mr. Richard. He got a bit off schedule being up north and all the activity and very little naps so he is making up for it since we've been home. He is still eating like crazy and I was proud last night I pumped over 5 oz which is a new high. Oh the things that get you excited. He also proceeded to have his biggest blow out ever. LOL! This week he discovered his tongue. He has been doing this adorable little lizard tongue where he peeks it in and out while smiling in between.
Anyways...on to my 2014 goals!
1. Run a 5k by the end of May.
2. Get weight under pre-pregnancy by June 28th (30th Birthday Party).
3. Do a volunteer activity.
4. Visit Grandma 1x per month.
5. Plan a fishing trip with Dick.
6. Visit MN cousins.
7. Learn more children’s songs on guitar (at least 3).
8. Enjoy each day with Richard (both of them :)
9. Plan 5 year anniversary.
10. Plan meals, eat at table at least 2x per week.
Happy New Year all and good luck with all your goals!