Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Contentment

Ahhhh so this is contentment!  The kitchen and bathroom are nearly done and I just feel so happy with life right now.  My two little minions make me so happy and I just am loving this stage of life!  We have really been kind of caught up in the grind (and crummy weather) but today I finished work, picked up groceries and was just excited to be home with my people.  

Raising two small children and working full time requires quite a bit of schedule/discipline and I truly feel we have it down.  I can't say for sure things won't change once again and we will need to adjust but as I was cleaning up dinner and packing lunches for tomorrow there was a brief moment I thought... I've got this!


No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...