Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beginning...

Welcome to my blog!  (Ha yes that is me.)  I started this blog because I have a lot of different hobbies and I like to share them with others (and my husband Dick is sick of hearing about them.)  The reason this blog is called Julie's Junk Drawer is because when I try to summerize everything I am interested in the only that comes to mind is a messy junk drawer.  For those of you who have seen my "In My Spare Time" album on facebook, this is just a version of that on steroids.

I will give you a brief list and at this point you can decide whether checking back is worth your time.  Well here goes:
  • Sewing/Quilting
  • Gardening
  • House Renovations
  • Jewelry Making
  • Volleyball
  • Running/Training for races (5K/Triathlon/1/2 Marathon)
  • Hunting - yes that is because of Dick
  • Fishing
  • Hiking/Camping
  • Cooking/Baking
  • Canning food
  • Traveling
  • Keeping a Jounal
  • Themed parties
  • Learning new things
If there isn't something in this list...I'm sure I have thought about doing it or have and just forgot to add it to the list so feel free to post comments and ideas and I will probably give it a whirl.  What you can expect are a lot of before and after projects, seasonal projects, random things I plan to give a try and lots of pictures.  Thanks again for checking in every now and again and I hope to keep you entertained.

Julie


1 comment:

Colleen Bosko said...

Julie, this is awesome! I will surely be following it. Miss you!