Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh Fall...I love you!

Okay, so it isn't officially fall, but it kind of feels like it doesn't it?  Many of you who know me, know that I love to decorate this time of the year.  It is kind of dorky, I know, but I know there are others out there.  I've actually had discussions over santa vs snowmen and scarecrows vs spooky.  Anyways...here are some of the things I put up over the weekend...




My reading corner.

New oil warmer.

A few kitchen updates.


Okay, okay maybe I am a little out of control, but I think there are things that are worse than being really hyped up about fall.  Anyways, I had a great weekend and got a lot done.  Bosko and Lady made sure to stick by my side all weekend until they had no energy left :). 

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone and Happy Fall!!!


Julie

1 comment:

Joseph and Melissa said...

Love all the decorations, Julie! I also look forward to the chilly Saturday when I clean up the house, and make my first slow cooker meal for the season and put up all the fall decorations!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...