Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh Fall...I love you!

Okay, so it isn't officially fall, but it kind of feels like it doesn't it?  Many of you who know me, know that I love to decorate this time of the year.  It is kind of dorky, I know, but I know there are others out there.  I've actually had discussions over santa vs snowmen and scarecrows vs spooky.  Anyways...here are some of the things I put up over the weekend...




My reading corner.

New oil warmer.

A few kitchen updates.


Okay, okay maybe I am a little out of control, but I think there are things that are worse than being really hyped up about fall.  Anyways, I had a great weekend and got a lot done.  Bosko and Lady made sure to stick by my side all weekend until they had no energy left :). 

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone and Happy Fall!!!


Julie

1 comment:

Joseph and Melissa said...

Love all the decorations, Julie! I also look forward to the chilly Saturday when I clean up the house, and make my first slow cooker meal for the season and put up all the fall decorations!