Monday, February 11, 2013

Updates, Life, Etc.

I'm going to give my final TMI warning.  My entire blog is TMI...LOL.  Get over it, if you are still here reading I am no longer going to warn you.  hehe...I warned you so...here goes...I may have ovulated over the weekend, but at this point I am not sure.  It is getting really late in my cycle and it is a little concerning!  Today is CD21 and usually I have been ovulating CD18.  If it happened when I think it happened it would have been CD19, but other signs such as my CM aren't being consistent with that date.  Normally I would have "dried" up by now.   Fingers crossed it happened on Saturday it will give me 14 days until I go back for another baseline appointment (approx Feb 23).

This week is the Mr's Birthday on Valentines day.  I am a lousy wife and have done nothing to prepare for this.  I keep asking and he tells me not to do anything.  I feel like if I don't do anything he will be disappointed.  We will be down by the in-laws this weekend.  I guess I still have a few days to cook something up.  I'm sure I will think of something unless you have any ideas!?

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...