Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3dp5dt - The Secret to Removing Pain from Injection Sites

SNEEZE and throw out your back.  Damnit!!!  (I don't actually recommend this) My injections sites hurt far less with my back hurting so bad.  What is wrong with me!  I woke up feeling pretty good.  Very little bloating, cramping has become minimal and what do I do?  I go and sneeze and hurt my back.  Ugh!

Okay guys, just 7 days left until Beta Day (Here using BD is not a appropriate because that is already abbreviated to mean Baby Dance or having sex).  The good news is I have a lot to look forward to this weekend (if I can make it through the work week).  My birthday is on Saturday and I am having a "Celebrities Born in March" party!  All the guest are asked to come dressed as a celebrity or famous person who was born in the month of March as that person, or one of their characters from a movie.  My decorations include a red carpet, cut out stars and one of those things that you snap and say  "ACTION"!  Thus far I hear Fabio, Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, Ke$ha, Perez Hilton and other guest appearances will be made.

 I will be going as Princess Eugenie -

You may remember her from the Royal Wedding (in blue):
Here is a little sneak preview:
Trust me, there will be plenty of pictures from the red carpet! :)  Not much else for the day.

Julie


No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...