Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4dp5dt - 6 days until BETA Day

Almost halfway there to beta day!  More symptoms to report...last night I started noticing foot cramps in my arches, I'm still feeling like I need to eat constantly or my tummy gets weird feeling, my nips kind of feel like they are sunburned (though obviously they are not), I get little cramps and twinges which are clearly coming straight from my uterus (now that I have an exact idea of where it is from all those ultrasounds) and I've been crying more (though this may be from all the hormones I am pumping in my body or due to coming cold turkey off my anti-anxiety pills).  The shitty thing about early pregnancy symptoms is that they are basically the same as PMS symptoms.  Oh I can't forget about my eye twitch...stressed out much???

6 days until beta day
? days until I break down and POAS (pee on a stick)

Let's have some fun with daily horoscopes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken from: Free Will Astrology

Aries (March 21-April 19) "Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings," says poet Muriel Rukeyser in her poem "Elegy in Joy." "Not all things are blessed," she continues, "but the seeds of all things are blessed.  The blessing is in the seed."  I urge you to adopt this perspective in the coming weeks, Aries.  Be extra sweet and tender and reverent toward anything that is just sprouting, toward anything that is awakening, toward anything that invokes the sacredness of right now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously this is the first one I looked at.  Are you kidding me?  The blessing is in the seed...!!!

Okay that settles it, I am pregnant right now, it hasn't been proven otherwise.  I need to enjoy this!

Julie


No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...