Wednesday, March 27, 2013

4 Weeks & 2 Days

Crazy how that works.  So you go from the day before not knowing if you are pregnant to being considered at 4 weeks & 2 days!  They calculate it from the beginning of your cycle.  My due date is December 2nd.  I finally got a chance to talk with the Mr., he is nervous but excited.  I am still flying high!  So here is my upcoming timeline:

April 15th - First U/S, we will see how many (1 or 2) are growing in there and I will be 7 weeks along
May 13th - End of PIO and Estrogen - NO MORE SHOTS...YES!! Also marks the beginning of the second trimester.

So since I started the PIO I have been getting the night sweats.  Not just a little bit, but like drench my clothing and the bed.  It is so gross!  Last night apparently I made the Mr. warm too.  I'm not sure what to do.  I wear a t-shirt and yoga pants to bed and usually end up with very few covers.  Do I need to wear dry fit to bed?  The other morning I was getting my hip rub after my PIO and Dick actually thought I had gone and worked out because i was so sweaty and gross.  Nope, just the night sweats!

The other interesting "thing" I have noticed is all my SAUCY dreams I have been having.  Let me tell you they are intense! LOL!  I don't have one every night, but they are becoming pretty frequent.  I am not going to complain about those one bit since we have been abstaining just to make sure everything is in the clear.

Other than that, just still letting everything sink in.  I set up a private pinterest board to start gathering fun ideas.  My sister-in-law brought me a bunch of pregnancy books that I can't wait to dive into.  I feel like I have waited so long for this.  I want to cherish every detail!!!  I had to laugh, I opened up one of the books and the first few pages were about "getting pregnant" I couldn't help but laugh and say....oh this section took me over 3 years!!!  Just curious if anyone has read a book about pregnancy after infertility?  I'm sure there is something like that out there.

That is all for now!  Fingers crossed for the next couple weeks that everything is growing and healthy in there!

Julie




2 comments:

Amber said...

So exciting!! Soak it all in :) I also had the night sweats and they haven't gone away!! I picked up a little fan from Target and used it throughout my pregnancy and after. We've had to keep teh house way too warm for my liking this winter bc of the twins. I hope the PIO shots are easier to do now that you KNOW why you are doing them!! Yeahhh!!!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...