Thursday, March 28, 2013

Farewell - Hello

The time has finally come to say farewell to my old job and hello to my new job (starting on Monday).  I have truly enjoyed the people I have met and good times I have had working as an advertising sales rep, but now it is time to say farewell to the cubicle life and hello to life on the road.
I have to admit, that I am excited about the new challenge, but also nervous especially in light of our recent news!  I know though in my heart that everything is starting to fall into place and that hopefully our patience has paid off.  I wanted to close this post with something I had seen on a fellow bloggers blog:

Julie

1 comment:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

YAY congrats on your new job! & great quote!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...