Friday, March 15, 2013

4th Day Post Retrieval - Transfer Eve

Happy Friday!  Today I am feeling so much better.  I focused on eating my salt and protein yesterday and I really think it helped.  I got up to go to the bathroom 4x last night so I think I may have been emptying out some of the liquid I had been retaining.  Unfortunately my buns are still extremely sore from the PIO.  I am going to have my injection sites checked tomorrow to make sure we are doing everything right.  Before I get tomorrow, I need to tell you about today!  I had a nice little Friday and really wanted to focus on a craft project for my niece Amelia.  I used my new tote making skills and created this:

I had so much fun spending the afternoon with my sister-in-law and it really helped ease my mind and relax before my big day tomorrow....TRANSFER DAY!  I got the call today that we will have 10 Grade 1 Embryos going strong.  We go in tomorrow and need to arrive by 7:00, we confirm the number of embryos to be "put in" and I pop a Valium and a 1/2 hour later I am technically PREGNANT - or as I have heard on other blogs PUPO - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise.  I'm so excited and nervous!  All I can do now is relax and stay positive.

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...