Thursday, March 14, 2013

3 Days Post Retrieval

Let the count down begin!  1-1/2 more days until transfer, 11-1/2 more days until beta.  I'm getting pretty anxious!  The bad news is I still kind of feel like crap (bloated, tired, pain from injections) but the good news is I have tomorrow off to relax and prepare.

So I have more good news to share.  Today I got the report ***14 - Grade 1 Embryos!***  The late bloomers caught up and are looking great.  Here is a little visual for you to see what this looks like on a day to day basis:
Source http://waywardstork.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-3-embryo-report.html 
The grading system is a way of describing the quality of the embryo development.  This is better explained here.  That is all I really have for you today.  Transfer will be on Saturday at 7:30 AM.  I will get another update tomorrow.

Julie

1 comment:

Amber said...

Fabulous news!!! I want the good news to keep coming! :)

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...