Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feeling More Like Julie Again

As time is moving along I have found myself feeling better day by day.  I have more energy, I don't feel as sick (I am however still eating like a pig) and I am regaining interest in things other than just sitting on the couch watching tv/sleeping.  So, I found myself in the JoAnn Fabric pattern section the other day with patterns being 5 for $5!  I decided to see if I could find some fun things to start making for Baby.  I found a bunch of fun patterns, but many of them were for boy or girl only so I had to pick one out for myself as well.

I started on some burp rags last night:




 
 
 
I guess sometimes you don't realize how crappy you are feeling until you start feeling better.  I started on meds. for IVF on February 25th and realized that is exactly how long it has been since I really felt decent.   I am far from out of the woods, but I am hoping each day I feel a little better as we begin to get closer and closer to the end of the first trimester.
 
Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...