Saturday, May 18, 2013

OB Update

Thankfully I was able to get in Friday afternoon.  I had to answer a couple questions, a pap and then an ultrasound!!  Baby is doing great with a hb of 160 and measuring 12 weeks 4 days almost a week ahead of schedule.  I was so relieved and now I feel like I can really start to relax and enjoy this.  Baby was moving around and looked at times like s/he was waving at us.  One picture has one leg straight out and one tucked in which is how I always like to lay.

Unfortunately I still am having some morning sickness but it is becoming less frequent.  So here are some pics (they are upside down but easier to see having babies head up)





2 comments:

Kate said...

Aww! Congratulations again! I am so happy for you guys!

Lilly said...

yay!! so happy for you to make this milestone!