Monday, July 1, 2013

18 Weeks

WOW! July 1st, not only is this pregnancy moving quickly, the summer is doing the same.  We have had such rainy weather that it has been difficult to get out and enjoy summer this year.

No more scares since last time I wrote which I am so thankful for.  This past weekend I spent at my brother and sister-in-laws, got to go shopping to a real Gap Maternity!  I only got a couple t-shirts, but they were on sale for 40% off...yea!  We also went to the pool and I had no choice but to bare my growing belly (one piece no longer fits).  Other baby news, we were sitting eating lunch on Saturday (watching Extreme Weightloss on DVR) and I got this pain in my lower right uterus area.  I touched the outside with my hand and it felt really solid and had my sister-in-law feel.  She felt it, took her hand away and felt again and the hard thing was gone.  Baby???  Off and on I've been feeling internal baby movements and I love it!

This week my goal is to start researching daycare/homecare.  This is one thing that really scares me.  I'm still getting used to the idea of caring for my own baby and to already have to think about who I can trust to watch the baby while we are working.  I'm going to start by asking friends in the area who have children and go from there.

We have a short week with the 4th of July holiday and I couldn't be more excited.  We are going up north with some friends and family.

I will hopefully post my belly picture tomorrow!

Have a great week!

Julie

18 Weeks Belly

 

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...