Monday, September 9, 2013

28 Weeks! 3rd Trimester Begins...

Only 12 weeks to go until my due date!  This week has been hectic!  We interviewed a potential baby sitter, I feel like I've been fighting to figure out my insurance and whether a breast pump for breast feeding is going to be covered and if so which one and just every day life.  I've also been working away in my sewing room making some cute baby stuff:
 This is a swaddle sack
 
A bib!
I'm so excited for this weekend we are going on our "Baby Moon" up to Sturgeon Bay/Door County leaving Friday after work and coming back home on Sunday.  We have a haunted trolley ride planned for Saturday night.  Since we are there for a short time I want to keep the rest of the time open just to relax and explore.  Later this week I have my second 3/4D U/S and Glucose Testing. 
 
 
The weather has been teasing us, we get a little cold fall like weather and then today up in the 90's.  I'm ready for the heat to move on out!  I'm ready for some short walks in the cool fall weather, changing leaves and shutting off our air conditioner!!!
 
Anyways, here is the bump picture this week.  Note I feel EXTREMELY bloated.  The belly is really popping!!
 
Julie



No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...