Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Weeks!

Here we are again at the beginning of a new week!  Today is the last day of September which flew past very quickly.  Nothing has really changed too much as far as pregnancy updates which is good news.  I went in for my "every two weeks" check up last week Tuesday and at 35-36 weeks I will go into the doctor every week.  Everything was good and measuring right on schedule.  Heartbeat was in the 130's.  I'm still feeling pretty comfortable for the most part.  Obviously by the end of the day my back is a little sore and my feet get swollen, but really nothing to complain about.  I have been having quite a bit of movement and can feel little body parts that from time to time protrude from my belly.  I like guessing what it could be, a little foot? a kneecap?  a little baby bottom?  A lot of action right around my belly button and starting to get jabs in the ribs.  Hard to believe, but I still am taking my Zofran every day and what confirmed it was forgetting it this weekend and throwing up both Saturday and Sunday morning without it.  Whoever said morning sickness ends in the first tri is lying!

October brings a lot of exciting things!  I have my baby showers.  Yes plural, I am so lucky to have a shower on my side of the family, Dick's side of the family and also a "friend" shower.  This baby is going to be so spoiled! I love it!

This weekend brought about our annual Suhrfest party up at my parents cabin.  We had so much fun and hard to believe, but I was still able to throw beanbags and very competitively I might add.  The only problem was bending over to pick them up!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Morning sunrise on the Lake

The Group down at the bar watching the Badger Game

Lady with Dicky, snuggling with her new toy puppy (won in a claw machine the night before at the bar)

Getting breakfast at the Cross Roads Café and the one and only Dicky
This weekend we will be doing our maternity photos and heading up to visit some friends for their housewarming party on Saturday.  All this week, work work work!!

Julie
This weeks bump photo...

 

1 comment:

Crabby Sunflower said...

Love that bump! You look great and it sounds like all is going well. I've been thinking about you guys!!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...