Monday, February 3, 2014

9 Weeks (2 Months!) AND Stats

Oh that little boy just makes me smile!!!  My baby sitter sent me this picture last week and it just cracks me up.  I survived the first week back to work and so did he.  It's odd, but it ended up being easier than expected and the time I do get with him is just so much more special. 

He is now smiling all the time and reacting to different things.  This morning he was talking to himself in his crib (he slept in late and we had to get moving) and I walked in and peered down at him and he gave me the biggest smile.  My heart just melted!

He is eating anywhere between 5.5 - 6.5 oz per feeding and up to 34+ oz per day!  I'm still keeping up breast feeding including nursing direct once in the morning at once at night and pumping throughout the day to have the 20oz I send along to the baby sitter.  I hope I can continue to keep up, but it is so stressful.  He has now also moved on to 3-6 month clothing.  What!?   See you later 0-3 its been real!  He also still LOVES his swing and being swaddled to sleep with his favorite clear pacifier.  It is like some magic sleeping combination.  I dread the day this no longer works.

He has his 2 month check up this afternoon.  I can't wait to get his updated stats!!!  I'm NOT looking forward though to the vaccinations.  Amazing how you can inject yourself literally 100's of times and be okay, but the thought of injections in my baby turns me into a mess.  Can't you just inject me instead???  Ugh...I'll survive.  I will try and update this post later this week with all his stats!

UPDATE - Appointment went well!  He is 24" and 12 Pounds 6 ounces.  89% for height and 60% for weight.

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...