Sunday, August 3, 2014

8 Months

Thanking about Richard being 8 months old I immediately thought...only 4 MONTHS until he is a YEAR OLD!!!  Above I put together a collage of his pictures from 2, 4, 6 & 8 months.  I love this month he looks like a little smarty pants - or as his toy sings --- Smarty Paws!

He is so fun at this age and goofy!  He can sit himself up, he eats 3 meals a day, he is crawling and just generally wanting to get into things.  He is an overall super happy little boy and loves shouting out random dah dah dah...ba ba ....dah!!!  Every once and awhile I get a mah mah mah!  My heart melts even though I know he isn't directly calling me Mama.  We are busily working at packing up the house and cleaning.  We've even taken a few loads over to our future house.  Things are busy but life is good!
Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...