Thursday, October 12, 2017

Attempting VBAC

Just noticed I never finished this post... from 5/18/17

We are getting very close!  Almost 37 weeks and I can't remember if I mentioned that I will be attempting a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section).  It's actually turning out to be more of an ordeal than you would think.  At 20 weeks I made the decision to change OBs and hospital who would allow the attempted VBAC birth.  I've done a bit of reading, I know the risks but also know if all goes well I am the perfect candidate.  I've had a vaginal birth before, the reason for my C was position of the baby and I have a great support team!

I was checked at my last appointment and still high but maybe 1cm.  We are definitely getting started but not there yet.  That's okay!  I have little bursts of energy here and there but am very sleepy by around 7:30-8.

....

 

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...