Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well Worth the Risk

I'm sure almost everyone has already seen the before and after pictures, but I thought I would post them again anyways.  What a fun experience!  I thought I might be upset, maybe even cry, but I was amazingly calm and it was almost as though a burden had been lifted off my shoulders (literally) when that mop I call my hair was all chopped off!  It sounds silly to say, but I feel like I have a renewed energy!

Do you ever find yourself in a rut and it just takes some sort of change, may be drastic like cutting off 10 inches of your hair or just a simple one like buying a new shade of lipstick?


Is there anything you are thinking about changing (big or small) that you are afraid to make a commitment to? 

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...