Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Drug-Free December

WHAT!?  Okay please do not get the wrong idea about this.  If you have read my previous posts you will know I am on a fertility drug that makes me a little, okay a lot hormonal.  Moving forward with our plan in December includes taking a month off from the drug!  Hooray right!?  The holidays are wonderful in my book and normally I get so caught up in other things that in the past I haven't gotten too emotional, but who knows how I will react given my situation this year.  Crossing my fingers I can be strong and in control of my emotions this year (for my husbands sake).

Anyways, hopefully I can let my mind go on a little vacation in December from the worry and pain of IF, deal with my one little test (HSG) and enjoy everything else the holiday's have to offer.

We put our tree up this past Sunday and the house is already feeling festive.  We had one "bulb" incident with our puppy Lady who likes to chew on everything!  We are also wondering whether she is actually eating the tree?  I guess we will find out soon enough.  She already has eaten one of my house plants so I won't put it past her. 

Other exciting news is the arrival of my second niece Amelia Jean into the world 11/28/11 and we are so excited!  Anyways, hopefully one of these days I will post some pictures of our holiday decorations!  Until then, enjoy the holiday season and everything it has to offer!

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...