Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 is my Year!

Dicky - bringing in 2006 like he does

Okay so 2012 is going to be my year...it has to be!  I know everyone always says that, but I'm serious.  Yesterday I had my "test" (HSG- test to check that my fallopian tubes are clear and open) and I am happy to say everything is normal.  It was actually very interesting to be able to see the x-rays as they were being taken.  If you are daring check out this website to see what "normal" and "not-normal" look like: http://www.advancedfertility.com/hsg.htm

I called my mom to let her know I was going for my test and said...think happy tube thoughts, she couldn't hear me and said, "WHAT?  Thank happy tube socks?"  Yes- Mom happy happy tube socks! LOL!

Anyways, on the way home from the hospital my sweet sweet hubby and I had a conversation that went something like this:

Me: SO, everything is normal...still
Him: Yup
Me: So what does that mean?
Him: It means that your eggs are just too picky.
Me: What!?
Him: That is just like you.
Me: Thanks honey. 

So anyways...that is about it from here.  We are all set for Christmas!  Our plans are set for New Year's and I am so ready to bring in 2012 with a bang!  Happy Holidays to all of you and see you in 2012.

Julie

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I will be thinking happy thoughts for you!!! Visualize and it will happen. I'm a true believer in that! Happy New Year Julie!