Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 is my Year!

Dicky - bringing in 2006 like he does

Okay so 2012 is going to be my year...it has to be!  I know everyone always says that, but I'm serious.  Yesterday I had my "test" (HSG- test to check that my fallopian tubes are clear and open) and I am happy to say everything is normal.  It was actually very interesting to be able to see the x-rays as they were being taken.  If you are daring check out this website to see what "normal" and "not-normal" look like: http://www.advancedfertility.com/hsg.htm

I called my mom to let her know I was going for my test and said...think happy tube thoughts, she couldn't hear me and said, "WHAT?  Thank happy tube socks?"  Yes- Mom happy happy tube socks! LOL!

Anyways, on the way home from the hospital my sweet sweet hubby and I had a conversation that went something like this:

Me: SO, everything is normal...still
Him: Yup
Me: So what does that mean?
Him: It means that your eggs are just too picky.
Me: What!?
Him: That is just like you.
Me: Thanks honey. 

So anyways...that is about it from here.  We are all set for Christmas!  Our plans are set for New Year's and I am so ready to bring in 2012 with a bang!  Happy Holidays to all of you and see you in 2012.

Julie

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I will be thinking happy thoughts for you!!! Visualize and it will happen. I'm a true believer in that! Happy New Year Julie!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...