Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Depressing Milestone

It is so easy to think of all the depressing milestones when you are infertile like how many months/years (32 months) it has been that you have been trying, how old your baby would be if you had conceived when you first started trying (almost 2 years old) (and even more depressing for those who have miscarried) and for me this month's depressing milestone is one year since we began seeking medical treatment for our infertility.

I wish there was something positive to write about, but this has just been on my mind the past few days.  PLEASE someone insert happy thoughts below!

Julie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Infertility sucks!!!!!! Oh wait, it's supposed to be a positive message... :) In the midst of the battle, there's a lot to be thankful for. God knows our deepest needs and will provide. "Be strong and courageous, all you who hope in the Lord." Psalm 31:24 I think about you often, Julie!

Amber said...

These are the worst kind of anniversaries....I know every year that rolled around for me was even more frustrating than the last. Even when I thought it couldn't get any worse... You have a lot of people on your side Julie!! Have you read Navigating the Land of IF? If you haven't I have a copy I'd like to send you. It's filled with great info and sarcasm. It was a great read. I know this will happen for you. Please let me know if I can do anything!!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...