Monday, April 8, 2013

6 Weeks

What a whirlwind the past week has been!  I have been enjoying the craziness of it all because it has been all good things.  So last week, I started the new job and I am loving it.  It is hectic and busy and I am going to have to work really hard, but I am excited for the new challenge.  This week I am in Des Moine, IA doing more training with our other sales rep and then next week I am off on my own! 

Next week also brings....our first ultrasound.  Let me tell you I have been going through so many ups and downs, "I'm soooo pregnant"..."OH NO..I don't feel pregnant!" "Wait, yes I do"...and on and on.  I had my first real bout of nausea this weekend I was cleaning out the Mr.'s car to get ready for the weekend and he had some cherry cough drops that had fallen out of the box and I had to scrape them off the carpet.  The smell was strong and horrible and then...just when I thought I had gotten through it I puked.  It wasn't a strong hard puke, but just a blip and then it was gone and I felt better. 

My PIO shots...another story.  I finally was able to order new oil, but I won't get it until Thursday.  I am so broken out and itchy still, it is miserable.  HOWEVER, IMPORTANT INFO TO FOLLOW >>>>>>>> I have been paying full price for my bottles of PIO which came to about $200 for 4 bottles, and I have gotten two orders.  When I went to order the new stuff because it was a different oil the pharmacy said...OH they will cover this one.  You owe $8.  WHAT THE FFFFFF!!!!  Nobody had mentioned that might be a possiblity before.  So I have paid $400 for PIO that has made me feel horrible and itchy and I could have only paid $16 so far.  Make sure to look into this for yourself.  Nobody will tell you this kind of stuff.  I learned the hard way.  PIO comes in different kinds of oils, and other forms (vaginal inserts) and what you need to double check is that if your DR prescribes one type and it is not covered (even down to the type of oil) have them check all the different options.  The good news is that I have learned to do them myself because I knew I would be alone this week and have to figure it out.  It hasn't been as bad as I imagined it would be. 

That is about all from me.  I am thankful to be busy this week because I am losing my mind waiting for this ultrasound.  It can't come soon enough.

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...