Tuesday, August 20, 2013

25 Weeks!

Ah! I'm a day late in posting.  That's how crazy things have been.  Over the past week we had our 3D/4D ultrasound which you saw in my last post, I toured my first daycare and we finished our child preparation class!  We also went down to visit Dick's parents and had a great time going to the county fair and spending Saturday with one of my other sister-in-laws (also a mommy to two little boys) registering at Target!  It is always nice to be able to go down to his parents and feel like something got accomplished.

Right now the thing that has brought me the most anxiety is child care.  I toured an actual daycare facility, but I am also interested in taking a look at home care.  It is hard to find home care besides through word of mouth and then you have to know the right people.  Let me tell you, I am scared about becoming an actual parent, but then to think of finding someone who you are going to let care for your child is even more frightening!  I know it will all work out, but nothing like a little anxiety with just 15 weeks to go.

This week also marks my goddaughter's 4th birthday.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up!  It seems like just yesterday... LOL oh am I sounding like an old lady.  Anyways, we have her birthday party this weekend and also our sheepshead club party on Sunday.

Time is flying, I'm feeling pretty darn good and things are getting accomplished slowly but surely and that is all that I can ask for!


 

Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...