Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Months

My baby is 3 months old!  This past weekend was so much fun we had a surprise birthday party for my little brother who turned 27 on the 27th.  It was interesting figuring out how we were going to be able to go and not keep the baby out too late!  So Daddy and Baby came for a little bit and then went to my Mom's house while I stayed out a little later.

As always I had fun with my Cousin Sarah and My Mom.  Look at us in our cute scarves! :)

Still on the job hunt right now.  I have an interview set up though for Tuesday so hopefully it goes well or at least I get some good interview practice!  I'm going a bit stir crazy since the weather is still so miserable.  We are still in the single digits if not below zero.  It may be 30's by the end of the week which will probably feel like a heat wave.  I'm so over winter!

I'm starting to try and go through clothing as I transition back out of maternity but it is difficult because I don't even come close to fitting in my old clothes and with my "new boobs" I'm not sure I will for a long time.  To put it in perspective I was a B pre-baby and now I am a D!  Unfortunately being unemployed it is probably not the time to get a new wardrobe so it is a work in progress.

This week we worked on rolling over and he shocked me today by lifting his head while on his stomach almost to 90 degrees!  He is doing so much talking and kicking.  When we weighed him this week he was 13.4 pounds.  Not much else to report this week.  Here is my favorite picture of the week:
Julie

No comments:

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...