Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Soon to be a family of four

Here I sit on my deck 37 weeks & 5 days pregnant.  We have been busy, I mean like really busy and there hasn't been much time to sit and relax.  Even when I do have the time I sit on my deck writing a blog rather than just sitting and doing nothing.  I guess I just enjoy being busy.  That will suite me well in the coming weeks when we will become a family of four.

I'm excited but nervous at the same time.  How will we handle two?  Am I ready for the sleep deprivation?  What if baby girl is colicky?  I guess as with all things we will figure it out.  This time around I tested positive for strep b which sucks but I don't think really that big of a deal.  I have pretty much everything as ready to go as I can and now I sit and wait.  Sit and enjoy my little Richie.  I rest up because I know exactly how exhausting it is to have a newborn, breastfeed and now a toddler as well.

So I guess I will take my own advice, step away from the iPhone, close my eyes and relax.

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Adorable.
Precious.
Indelible.
Glory2God!!
Betch you're happy.
God bless.

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...