Tuesday, May 15, 2012

IF Update

The update once again is that there is no update.  I'm just getting anxious as another month comes near to an end...or a beginning?  We are at the 12DPO (CD 30)  mark and you will be so proud of me this month, I have not taken a HPT yet!  This is good.  This means I am calm (sort of) and that I am not totally letting it consume my life (right at this moment it kind of is though).  I'm starting to understand what they mean by balanced Qi.  I have been doing weekly acupuncture and taking an herb called Maternal Herbal which I wrote about a few blog posts ago.

Anyways, what has been filling my time is work, gardening and learning to play my guitar.  I have mastered the E, A, B7, G and D7 chords.  I am working on C, Am and F.  I am starting to learn "Hotel California" by the Eagles!  It really does bring a great joy to my life to just sit and practice and play chords.  I'm really looking forward to playing and having it sound decent :).   My garden has had a really good start so far this year.  I planted lettuce, radish and onion early in March and have been enjoying them ever since!  I also took a little risk by planting my tomato plants that I had grown from seeds and last night lost about 1/2 of them to a naughty little bunny (my new arch nemisis). 

I have pictures to upload, but I just need to remember to do it!  Stay tuned.  Fingers crossed over the next couple of days that AF keeps away!

Julie

1 comment:

ks said...

Here's the way to fight Bunnies - plant chive right near the tomatoes. We kept getting our bitten off at the stem and they were gone, we planted chive between them and we haven't lost a tomato plant since - it works like a charm!!
Sending you prayers, wishes, hugs, and all of the above over the next few days.

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...