Wednesday, June 13, 2012

As of now...life is good.


















Nope...still not pregnant, but not totally obsessing about it either every second of the day.  I think the break from hormones, endless doctors appointments and shots really has done me a lot of good.  Oh and add in the fact that I have been on a steady exercise routine and dropped a few pounds doesn't hurt either.

My summer activies/plans include:
  1. My daily AM workout - challenge with co-worker.
  2. Guitar lessons on Mondays
  3. Thursday night bean bag league with the MR.
  4. Tending to my garden and the endless weeds.
  5. Keeping an eye on my new rose bushes - pics to come on this.
  6. Looking forward to a summer wedding.
  7. 4th of July camping with friends.
  8. Nightly reading.
  9. Summer "shortened" hours on Friday's for work.
  10. Cooking and soon to be cooking from the garden!
I would say it is the perfect start to summer.  What do you have planned for this summer?

Julie

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad your on a break and having a great kick off to summer. I think breaks always helped me to feel like me again and refocus. Summer is the perfect time for fun and not worrying about IF. It sounds like you have a lot of great activities planned for the summer!

The Chickee La La's

It took us years of discussion to finally pull the trigger on being "Chicken People".  Let me tell you why, our dog Lady has Cock...